Monday, March 1, 2010

Back Cover - Deliver Us From Evil

Today's back cover feature is Robin Caroll's new book, Deliver Us From Evil, a romantic suspense novel published by B & H Publishing Group:

"A beautiful yet tough woman working in a beautiful yet tough setting, Brannon Callahan is a search and rescue helicopter pilot for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Strong faith and a decorated history of service have kept her one step ahead of on-the-job dangers, but there's no precedent for what's about to happen. After a blizzard takes down a small plane carrying U. S. Marshall Roark Holland (already haunted by a recent tragedy), Brannon must save him in more ways than one and safeguard the donor heart he's transporting to a government witness on the edge of death. Otherwise the largest child trafficking ring in history––with shocking links from Thailand to Tennessee––will slip further away into darkness along the Appalachian Trail."

This sounds like an exciting read!

5 comments:

  1. Just got an email today from B & H about this book. Sounds interesting!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It sounds intriguing! I grew up in Chattanooga and spent a lot of time in the Smokies, so the setting is also of interest to me.

    If you get it and read it, please make a comment here.

    Thanks,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your profile on another blog that I follow and I added myself to follow you. I invite you to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.
    http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com

    God Bless You, Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. EASTER GREETINGS FROM THE OLD GEEZER

    I PRAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
    CELEBRATING RESURRECTION SUNDAY.

    HE IS RISEN!

    GOD BLESS YOU, RON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ron. (Surely you aren't really an old Geezer. LOL)

    ReplyDelete